Chestnut Hill Country Club runs a number of its own “house” leagues each week for golfers looking to join a league as an individual, two-some, three-some, foursome or multiple foursomes. These leagues are extremely popular and fill quickly. They are a great way to meet new people, enjoy some great golf and get in on some friendly competition.
Our leagues run Mondays through Thursdays starting around 4:00pm and running until 5:30pm depending on the day of the week.
- Leagues are 16 weeks in length beginning the first week in May and cost $22 (includes cart) per round.
- Payment is made each week in the Pro Shop. Prepayment is not necessary although a $44 down-payment is required to secure your registration. Your final two weeks of play are not charged so that your registration is refunded.
- Leagues alternate between the front and back 9 each week for variety and challenge.
- The Women’s League plays on Monday Evenings starting at approximately 5:00pm and consists of ladies learning to golf to advanced players who all share a spirit of fun and friendly competition.
- League formats are individual stroke play meaning that everyone plays their own ball from tee to green and a point system is used to score the round. Chestnut Hill will provide a handicap (free of charge) to even the playing field.
- Scoring is done weekly using 80 percent of your score. This allows you to miss up to three nights without being eliminated from the chance of winning and receiving prizes.
- Best of all, league players may continue to play golf with cart after their league 9-hole round until dark.
- Competitions are hosted each week and, while optional, are always very popular
- All league players are invited to our Annual League Appreciation the first week in August, which includes free beer and food prior to tee-off. All Leagues receive a complimentary mid-season banquet and a final awards banquet with food and beverage.
Click below for more information or to inquire about bringing your league or forming your own league at Chestnut Hill Country Club.