Last year, Chestnut Hill Country Club hosted several leagues for players who are looking for some competition in a friendly, fun atmosphere on weekday nights. The response was overwhelming. This year we created additional days and times and worked with a number of sponsors to bring you a great selection of leagues at a great price!
- Our golf leagues play on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays beginning late April. These leagues are 16 weeks in length. No prepayment is necessary
- The format is individual stroke play so every player plays their own ball and scoring is done using a Stableford point system.
- A handicap is provided free of charge by Chestnut Hill and is used to compute scores so that players of all abilities have a chance to win.
- These leagues use a point system in which 1-4 points are awarded on a net basis.
- Only 80 percent of the scores are used so you can miss up to three evenings and not be eliminated from the competition.
- Prizes are awarded every week for closest to the pin and and a weekly skins game is run which players may choose to enter. Other contests will be announced as the season progresses.
- The cost to join is 20 per week and includes a cart each week. Your first payment of 20 is due at registration and is applied to your final week's play.
- Payments are due each week as you go out to play. In this way, if you are unable to play any particular week(s) you will not forfeit any greens fees!
- See below for more Information and to register.