For those players who need a later starting time, or couples interested in playing with other couples, Chestnut Hill Country Club offers Twilight Leagues every Monday through Thursday. These leagues start at approximately 5:45 and begin in mid-May.
Twilight Leagues are 12 weeks in length to accommodate the later start time. Players of all abilities are welcome and will play an alternate 9 holes each week. The Couples League plays on Wednesday evenings.
- The cost is $16 (includes cart) per round and payment is made weekly in the Pro-Shop; no prepayment is necessary. However a $32 down payment is required to secure your registration and is refunded by not charging for play the final two weeks of play.
- You may join as an individual, two-some, three-some, foursome, or multiple foursomes. You will play with the same group throughout the summer.
- At the conclusion of your round each week, you may continue to play golf with no additional charge for greens fees or carts until dark.
- The format is individual stroke play meaning that everyone plays their own ball from tee to green. Chestnut Hill will provide a handicap (free of charge) to even the playing field.
- A Stableford point system is used for scoring and points are awarded on a net basis and scoring is done weekly using 80 percent of your score. This allows you to miss up to three nights without being eliminated from the chance of winning and receiving prizes.
- Best of all, league players may continue to play golf with cart after their league 9-hole round until dark.
- Competitions are held every week and, while optional, are always very popular
- All league players are invited to our Annual League Appreciation the first week in August, which includes free beer and food. Finally, all Leagues receive a complimentary mid-season banquet and a final awards banquet with food and beverage.
Click below for more information or to inquire about bringing your league or forming your own league at Chestnut Hill Country Club.