Chestnut Hill Country Club is an ideal location to host your golf league. We accept leagues as small as 8 people and as large as 40 or more.
- Play 9-hole rounds.
- Alternate between the front and back 9 each week for variety and challenge.
- Prime-Time leagues (those beginning prior to 5:30) are a minimum of 16 weeks in length beginning the week in May 3-6.
- Twilight Leagues (those beginning after 5:30) are a minimum of 12 weeks beginning the week of May 17-20.
- Chestnut Hill, if you like, will handle all scoring and administrative work for your league and post results on our website each week according to whatever format you play. There is no charge for this service.
- League players may continue to play golf with cart after their league 9-hole round until sunset at no additional charge.
- League players arriving early may play 9 holes prior to tee-off for just $10 (includes cart).
Annual League Appreciation - All league players are invited to this event held during the week of August 2 – 5. League Appreciation includes as much FREE Buffet for every player prior to tee-off.
Chestnut Hill’s Famous Golf Appreciation Tournament – This 18 hole Extravaganza that includes lunch, filet dinner, open bar, prizes and more. League Presidents receive a complimentary admission. All League Players are invited for a nominal charge and may bring guests if they so desire.
Prime-Time League Fees are $24 (includes double occupancy cart) per round.
Twilight League Fees are $19 (includes double occupancy cart) per round
We offer several ways to pay and save money.
For more information and to inquire about available dates and times, please contact Michael Protos at (585) 547-3613.