One of our most popular leagues is The Couples League which plays each Wednesday beginning on May 18 around 4:45 pm and runs through 6:15 pm. This League is extraordinarily popular and is 13 weeks in length.
The Couples League:
- Alternates between the front and back 9 each week for variety and challenge.
- The format a two person scramble. Each player in a couple drives from their respective tees. The couple decides which shot was better and moves the lesser shot ball to the better position. From there, the couple hits again and moves the lesser shot ball to the location of the better shot.
- Once the ball is in the cup, one score is recorded. At least one shot on every hole must be one of the female players’ shots irrespective of whether the males’ shots were all better.
- League players may continue to play golf with cart after their league 9-hole round until the sundown at no additional charge.
- An optional closest to the pin contest is available each week.
- League players arriving early may play 9 holes prior to tee-off for just $15 for the couple or $10 (includes cart) if only one person is early
Annual League Appreciation - All league players are invited to this event held during the week of August 1 – 4. League Appreciation includes as much FREE Buffet for every player prior to tee-off.
Chestnut Hill’s Famous Golf Appreciation Tournament - This 18 hole Extravaganza that includes lunch, filet dinner, open bar, prizes and more. League Presidents receive a complimentary admission. All League Players are invited for a nominal charge and may bring guests if they so desire.
Couples League Fees are $35 (includes double occupancy cart) per couple per round.
All couples pay a one time Registration and Prize Fee of $35
We offer several ways to pay and save money.