Twilight Leagues are some of the most popular leagues we host. They are a great way to meet new people, enjoy some great golf and get in on some friendly competition. Twilight Leagues begin Monday, May 18 – 21 and are 12 weeks in length.
|Mondays||Monday Twilight League 5:50 – 6:20|
|Tuesday||Tuesday Twilight League 5:30 – 6:20|
|Wednesdays||Wednesday Twilight League 5:30 – 6:20|
|Couples League 4:50 – 6:20|
|Thursdays||Birdies & Bogeys League – 5:40 – 6:20|
|Fairway League – 5:40 – 6:20|
- Alternate between the front and back 9 each week for variety and challenge.
- Have Men’s' and Women’s' division for scoring purposes and for prizes.
- The format is individual stroke play meaning everyone plays their own ball from tee to green and a Stableford point system is used to score the round on a net or handicapped basis. Chestnut Hill will provide a handicap (free of charge) to even the playing field.
- Only 80 percent of each week’s score is used allowing players to miss up to three nights without being eliminated winning and receiving prizes.
- League players may continue to play golf with cart after their league 9-hole round until the course closes at no additional charge.
- Optional closest to the pin contest and a weekly skins game is available each week.
- League players arriving early may play 9 holes prior to tee-off for just $10 (includes cart).
Annual League Appreciation - All league players are invited to this event held during the week of August 3 – 6. League Appreciation includes as much FREE Buffet for every player prior to tee-off.
Chestnut Hill’s Famous Golf Appreciation Tournament – This 18 hole Extravaganza that includes lunch, filet dinner, open bar, prizes and more. League Presidents receive a complimentary admission. All League Players are invited for a nominal charge and may bring guests if they so desire.
Twilight League Fees are $17 (includes cart) per round.
We offer several ways to pay.