Chestnut Hill Country Club is an ideal location to host your golf league. We host leagues each week (Monday through Thursday afternoons and early evenings). The minimum size for a hosted league is 8 people and can be as many as 40 or more. At no extra charge, Chestnut Hill will handle all the scoring, computing and administrative work for your league and post results on our website each week according to whatever format you play. League rounds are 9-hole rounds and include the golf cart. As an added perk, league players may continue to play golf with cart after their league 9-hole round until dark.
Good time slots are available and we welcome the opportunity to provide you with a great golf experience.
All afternoon/evening leagues are a minimum of 16 weeks in length beginning the final week in April or the first week in May.
The cost is $22 per week (includes cart) or $352 for the season payable in two equal installments in February and March. With full payment, league players receive a coupon book for 18 rounds of golf so two rounds are free!
- Leagues alternate which side they play every week for variety and challenge
- All leagues receive a free box on OnCore Avant golf balls to use as a prize
- Best of all, league players may continue to play golf with cart after their league 9-hole round until dark.
- All league players are invited to our Annual League Appreciation the first week in August which includes free beer and food prior to tee-off
- League Presidents receive a complimentary invitation to our Annual Golf Appreciation Tournament in September for a complimentary filet mignon dinner. Presidents may invite as many people as they like for a nominal charge.
Click below for more information or to inquire about bringing your league or forming your own league at Chestnut Hill Country Club.