Host a Tournament at Chestnut Hill Golf Course
For 35 years, Chestnut Hill has been the destination of choice for Western New York Golf Tournaments and Outings. What’s our secret? It’s simple, our friendly and experienced staff are dedicated to helping you run an organized, fun and affordable tournament.
Organization and planning are critical to the success of any tournament. For the 2023 season, we’ve made managing a golf outing with us even easier with the addition of our new Tournament Management Software. With this software you are able to setup, advertise, register and manage your event electronically.
Learn more about our Tournament Management Software.
There’s an App for That
Keeping track of your golf game is now electronic at Chestnull Hill. That’s right, there’s an App for that and we are the only golf course in the area to have it! Using our App that is available to both Apple and Android users, you can keep track of your score and also have it displayed in the Clubhouse in real time.
We don’t just host golf tournaments, we provide an experience for our golf tournament guests. The quality of our course is second to none. Our grounds are meticulously kept to provide the best experience possible and off the course, our tournament menu offers freshly grilled items like steak, chicken and more. Everything is cooked on-site, on demand to maintain freshness.
Enjoy a grass driving range prior to start and all our Packages includes draft beer or pop.
- Assigned carts personalized with your Event Name and each Player's Name Posted on them.
- Registraion, display and prize tables as needed.
- Chestnut Hill staff will put out all your Hole Sponsorships and bring them in at the conclusion of the event.
- Free use of our phone App (IOS & Android) to keep score and calculate the leaderboard so you do not have to take time out during the event or assign some one to compute the scores by hand.
- Use of the phone App also displays a live Leaderboard in the Grille Room and on each group's phones so players know everyone's score for fun.
- Any contests, such as "Closest to the Pin", requiring proximity markers will be taken out and brought back for you.
- Chestnut Hill's experienced staff will make sure your event runs smoothly and is well coordinated from start to finish.
No Hidden Fees
Tournament hosts come back to Chestnut Hill year after year because not only do we help with the planning and ensure things go smoothly, but we also help them stick to their budget. While this is generally important for any tournament host, non-profit organizations hosting fundraising tournaments are most appreciative of our tournament pricing. Our tournament and outing packages are all-inclusive, which means there are no hidden fees or charges to worry about. We discuss all your costs up front and they will remain that way unless you choose otherwise.
Ready to book your next tournament or outing with us?
Click below to see our packages or download our brochure with packages and other tournament information.